- 28 december 2022
- 32 - 40
- Enexis Groep
BUSINESS UNIT INFORMATION
Enexis Netbeheer, a unit of the Enexis Group, provides for the electricity and gas needs of over 3 million households and businesses in the Netherlands. You will be joining our team at an interesting moment: in the midst of the energy transition, which you will come face-to-face with in every fibre of our organization. Smart maintenance, energy feedback systems, gas-free homes, wind power generation, and much more: we are working hard every day to make it all possible. This means a whole universe of processes to which you can make a valuable contribution.
You will be starting with a newly formed team, the identity & access management business support team. Together with the product owner, information analysts and functional managers we will be working to build the functional architecture, management and optimization of IAM and the model on which we will be creating role-based access.
We do this in sprints of three weeks, and so we are able to quickly respond to the needs of the business. We work partially from the office and partially from home. The atmosphere and the team is very low-threshold; we readily help each other and we laugh a lot. But the fun we have never stands in the way of our working hard to deliver the very best in quality.
You have a strong analytical mind, understand business processes well and can present complex information clearly. With these skills you create understanding and ownership on the part of the stakeholders. You follow all the latest developments in the field closely, and you quickly master them. You also come up with the right ideas even before the business asks for them. You focus on results and you are a team player with a talent for organization. With your knowledge and analytical skills you know how to get the most out of the potential that IAM tooling offers. That knowledge enables you to translate wishes into practical solutions, and you are able to convince others, both orally and in writing, of the need for your expertise.
You also bring to the table:
- Higher vocational or university education or equivalent level of professionalism/analytical ability, plus 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrable professional maturity, particularly in the field of Identity and Access Management.
- Experience in connecting policy, business and ICT.
- Good command of English.
- Ideally, experience with Agile, Scrum and SAFe.
- Residing in the Netherlands and willing to learn Dutch.
As experienced information analyst in the IAM business support team, you are responsible for the management and development of profiles and roles in a layered IAM model. You know better than anyone how important this model is. Additionally, your analyses ensure that the model is continually being improved, so that Enexis has simple and clear, demonstrable control over the access to systems, applications and data.
You have an important steering and advising function for role and application owners, line managers and employees. You are the linchpin that establishes and maintains the connection between the stakeholders in the IAM process. You deliver IAM training and execute the functional components of the roadmap. This roadmap includes tasks like connecting new applications, implementing review processes, and reporting to Enexis on the quality of IAM.
Our work is complex, with significant dependencies within systems and processes. This is why we work in multidisciplinary agile teams, each with their own specializations. The result is a broad working environment in which you gain a lot of hands-on knowledge. Combining our strengths raises Identity & Access Management to a higher level.
In exchange for your energy, Enexis will take care of you well. Here’s what you can expect:
- A gross monthly salary between €4,358 and € 6,226 at the full-time (40 hours/week) rate.
- This consists of a base salary in scale 15 between €3,611 and €5,158, supplemented with a personal budget (10 %) and a 13th month (10.7 %).
- Vacation bonus in the amount of 8% of your gross salary.
- 24.5 vacation days with option to purchase 35.5 additional days.
- We contribute 70% of your ABP Flexible Pension premium.
- The option to define your own work week flexibly. We consider it vital for our employees to maintain a good balance between work and personal life. That means that if you need to bring your kids to school before work or simply want to start your day with a workout at the gym, that’s just fine.
- Commute travel reimbursement and a mobility card with a 1st class public transportation subscription.
- All the space you need for personal growth. Because this, too, is one of our top priorities. That means that if you want to attend a workshop or take a training course, chances are good that we will pay for it.
Do we sound like a match for you?
We prefer to invest in long-term relationships. To make sure that we’re a match for each other, we conduct a screening. The details differ for each job and may include: an assessment and request for references, and a good conduct certificate (Dutch VOG). During your job interview we will brief you on the exact content of the screening process for your job.
When you apply, you will receive an e-mail explaining the details of the procedure.
Interested? Click the “apply” button to start right now. Or, if you have any questions, feel free to contact Patrick Nieuwenhuijzen.
Neem contact op met